Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I Love Long Island and Mommy

I Love Long Island, New York I Love Long Island and Mommy

The Official "I Love Long Island" online store features a full line of merchandise including t-shirts, sweats, hats, golf shirts, mugs, mousepads, magnets, bumper stickers and more.

The Long Island Kids' line is a modified version of our popular logo with a special message for Mom, Dad, Grandma or Grandpa. Kid's clothing includes bibs, onesies, toddler tees and children's sizes. Items make great gifts for Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa and Moms-to-be.

While you are shopping, check out the 'That's too funny' section with items like "I live on Long Island and all I can afford is this t-shirt." A humourous spin life on LI for those of us who know what it is like to live here

Custom and bulk pricing is available. Items can be co-branded for corporate gifts, trade show promotions and employee incentive programs. Call 631-543-1000 x2 for more information.

No comments: